Friday, March 19, 2010

Sugar high...or low.

After not consuming much sugar the past 3 months...maybe a frozen margarita, 2 cookies, a glass of wine, and dark chocolate all in one day was a little much. Yes, I believe it was. Oh well...I am sugared out and today is a new day. Ready for my now normal food routine.

My second attempt at running since the Boulder 1/2 last Sunday. Weds night did not go so well...felt as though I was trucking through sand! This is the first race I have seriously felt some fatigue in the legs/bod. We'll see how it goes! More to report later.

Maddy and I are headed up to Denver this eve to join my brother for the Copeland concert at the Gothic Theater. It's their last show ever and we are all quite sad:(.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

HEAB said...

I really don't consider dark chocolate sugar or dessert, but more of a "necessity". :)

Hope you have fun at the concert tonight Jillian!