Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Posing...

Yummy eats today...so I thought I'd share. If I could find the time to blog like my awesome foodie friends, I totally would...but I guess i'll have to be ok with being a poser now and then.

My awesome yam smoothie this am...


hemp protein
unsweetened vanilla almond milk
vanilla
guar & xanthan gum
almond butter
yam
greek yogurt
cinnamon
ice
HEAB's maple nut oaties spinkled on top

Then we have my lunch...tortilla with hummus, zucchini/onion/tofu stir fry and avocado!

Long day...off to bed!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Ha! I had almost the identical smoothie and lunch. Great minds...

Jillian said...

Yum Danster! Are you experimenting with your smoothies?

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Yum Jillian. Breakfast and lunch both sounded delicious. :)