Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moving forward...

Getting out the camera the past two days has definitely lifted my spirits:)...and also the quality time with some special ones. Madster- I'm glad you are back! The new POS system at the store is actually doing ok, after a rough start yesterday, and is feeling more and more comfortable. It was so warm today, so Mom and I took a walk downtown for a bit of shopping a food. We stopped in a friend of mine's store, Idoru and picked up some Tom's Shoes...something I've been eyeballing for a while now. Next we ate at my current favorite spot Poor Richards/Ricos...such great, fresh, healthy food there...and it's right down the street from the store. Let's see...why else do I love this place?... An awesome wine selection (at a great price), homemade hummus (that I love), fresh salads with all sorts of veggies to choose from, warm pita bread, spiked hot sweet drinks (chocolate/coffee)- dangerous, and live music Thursday nights!

Today was a break from exercise- completely. No yoga, no running, no bike. I honestly can't remember the last day that I did nothing and just let my body rest. John always says, "your body only gets stronger when it's resting/recovering". Today I remembered that and was ok with it. I am sitting on the couch right now, looking at my foam roller, thinking that I need to rekindle that relationship, at least for a commercial break.

A few shots from the past two days...










No comments: