Thursday, January 14, 2010

ohhh...

College reunion night on Tuesday with Linz and Katie! So great to catch up with you both. Ok, Linz...back to CO you and Micah must come! :)

Today, I definitely needed a handstand. Nutrition program part 2 (actually I'm just taking it again and hopefully helping Monika and Gordo out a bit) is coming up next weekend...starting the 22nd. Five yoga classes in 2 1/2 days...can't wait. I also can't wait to mix up the exercise a bit due to my non-running couple of days thanks to the still sore and tight glute/hip. Boo.

3 comments:

brownie said...

I don't believe you do yoga at all. I'm at corepower all the time and never see you there.

Jillian said...

You must be there for the classes with all of the other people who work 10 hrs a week?

HEAB said...

So jealous of the handstand. Still so not there.

Love the comment banter. Hehe.