Tuesday, January 5, 2010

notes on a scandal (just kidding...that's a movie)

Sort of feeling all over the place these days. I am thinking it does have to do with the wide-open/new-beginning the new year brings to the mindset. Anyways, a few notables...

* Running is still moving forward. A group of about 10 of us are training for the 'Better 1/2' (1/2 marathon) that takes place in Gateway, CO (about 40 mi from Grand Junction) on March 20th. This is a very small race, but very scenic and we are all really looking forward to it. The IT bands still battle me every run...but I'm really working on keeping them in check. Us girls do a long run every Sunday still and we all very much look forward to that every week...especially if crepes are involved afterward.

* Got to visit with some of the Keaveny's this past weekend...so much fun. It was great to catch up with you guys! For those we didn't see...a get together soon I hope!

* I am loving my new years resolution...definitely forcing me to play more.

* For some reason this year is looking like it will be a year of growth and self revelation for me. Not sure exactly where the feelings are coming from, but something is telling me so.

No comments: