Friday, May 1, 2009

May!

Wow...is it really May 1st? Geez...where is this year going?

I have to get a good start on my blogging for the month...

Goal for May: Write about only positive/happy things...funny stories, good perspectives, etc.

I'll start by sharing about the last day in April...
I don't think I could have squeezed one more thing in on this day off...but I laid my head down last night feeling so filled up. I got to see and do all of the things I wanted...and even though I was rushing about, when I was at where ever I was supposed to be at that moment in time, I was truly in the moment. A list of what I got to do...for me, so I can look back on this someday...

-Incline with Monika

-Yoga taught by Monika (this was a spur of the moment decision and she absolutely killed me!)

-Coffee outside at Starbucks with Chelsea :)

-Catch-up session with Christy, seeing the cottage, and a meeting with Dot...my new landlord:)

-Visit with Suzy-what a cute baby bump she has! And she showed me some Photoshop stuff!!

-Trip to Mom and Ken's house to get my tennis racket... and to my surprise I got my baby fix
from thick-thighed Autumn!!:) Love her and couldn't get enough kisses!

-Tennis with Dani at Westmore park... I know I haven't played there since it was with my dad.
What fun! Staci said she could here us yelling from down the street:)

-Dinner with Dani and Staci at Amanda's Fonda...yummies and quality time:).

-Laughs with Amanda about what annoying things we would eliminate from life:
Amanda: laundry and getting ready for bed.
Jillian: unloading the dishwasher and making dinner for myself.

I honestly can't believe I was blessed with this amazing day...
I sit here this morning and although I am cursing my calves and quads...I feel ready to tackle what today brings.

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Jillian,
Wow, you packed a lot in that day! Incline + yoga + tennis...I think I would die!

I'll make dinner for you my friend. :)