Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I've been thinking...

a. I am loving being with Amanda and Mike. It has been so much fun spending time with them...knowing them again...laughing...even when Mogley and I were barfing this weekend:).

b. I am excited to hopefully become "a runner" again. My run in the garden was wonderful yesterday, but the burning in my throat didn't make me feel that in shape- but oh well. Steamboat 1/2 marathon in June will be a fun time no matter what...time with some of my favorite women in my life. :)

c. I can't believe my jetta is now a quiet car...not one that makes crazy, clanging noises! I am no-longer the outcast in the grocery store parking lot! :) yay.

d. I feel so surrounded and cared for by wonderful people, but so alone...how is this possible?

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, you are and I are so alike. Good to see you at bfast this am. Have a great run this weekend. It's good to know there are others out there who get you - so know that I get you! Love ya!

jboyd said...

The aloneness you feel is there for a reason...
The good news is you recognize it and aren't afraid to put it out there and look at it, even in front of friends. But they can't solve it for you...you have to find what it is that resolves that. Jeanne is probably right...maybe God belongs there.. Being alone and being lonely are too different things... I love you