Yes, this eve (unlike last night) I am awake past 9pm...
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. the girls trip up to Steamboat Springs for the 1/2 marathon in June...hot springs and margs to enjoy
2. being settled in my own place, knowing where all my crap is!
3. Summer runs on Barr Trail, Amanda's Fonda to follow
4. a haircut on my birthday
5. Maili's wedding on 4th of July
6. my coffee tomorrow morning
7. getting completely healed and seeing if running faster for short is better for my bod than slow for long?...
8. hopefully traveling to Greece with Jill:)
8 things I did yesterday...
1. had a store meeting with Jim, Beth, Alex, and Slave at Wooglins at 7:30am
2. resisted a Wooglin's humungo muffin
3. I did no exercising...thank you sore, tight quad
4. went up jeff's 60+steps to his front door, three times...surely that helped the quad
5. bought Suazo's Golden Margaritas (yum) from Coaltrain Liquor
6. turned off the radio and smiled listening to the normal car sound my newly fixed jetta now makes
7. had my Mom, Dani, and Staci over for taco salads...so fun
8. was in bed before 9...yikes
8 things I wish I could do...
1. read on a regular basis...why do I struggle with this
2. be more balanced thinking when it comes to food
3. travel some place far away at least once a year
4. not plan so much...and let some of life just happen
5. do something substantial for someone at least once a day
6. play the piano often like I used to
7. be a professional house-sitter
8. run a marathon without getting injured in the process
8 shows I watch...
1. Private Practice
2. Biggest Loser
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office
5. Jon & Kate plus 8
6. E News!
7. Lipstick Jungle (I miss it)
8. Brothers and Sisters
2 days ago