Tuesday, October 14, 2008

full moon run...

Had an amazing run in the Garden of the Gods tonight, accompanied by a full moon! The Pikes Peak Road Runners were great companions this eve as I headed out on my first run + headlamp! It was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again...I'm on board for next month forsure! :) The guys in the 5mi group ditched us so us girls had to fend for ourselves in the dark garden...so, ended up not at 5mi...but oh well! :)

Girls day at the store, with just Beth and I, was great fun. Munched on Beth's pumpkin/cheesecake bars...watched the sun try and break free from the gloomy clouds.

More fun to be had at the social run tomorrow. Gnight for now...:).

Distance: 3.55
Time: 36:23min
Pace: 10:14/mile
Place: Garden of the Gods.

1 comment:

BLOS said...

What kind of guys would ditch you on a run?