Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lot's o' white stuff...

A grand adventure to Monarch today with the girls! I sooo needed some time away from the normal routine and got just that. Thanks friends! A few shots to capture the memories...

Dani is not slow by any means...

Lift pic...

Jess and I are standing...and moving!

This is what not standing looks like...

Today was also another food testing day...item up for bid...hummus! The batch I made last was very tasty! Along for the car ride home I brought some cucumber, carrots and homemade chips (which were just brown rice tortillas cut up and baked in the oven-yum! ). It was pretty hard to tell what the effect was...there were too many non-routine variables. I did want to take a nap in the car after eating it...but, I too had woken up at 5:30am (3rd day in a row), snowboarded all day, was sitting in a warm car after being frozen all day...you catch my drift. I had some more hummus for dinner with my left over HEAB stir-fry veggies...and after that long of a day, managed to pump myself up enough for a Super Bowl party:). So, unfortunately there was no definite verdict on the hummus. I love hummus and will continue to eat it and try my best to take notice the effects it has on the bod in the near future. Tomorrow is another clean eating day, and then I think I shall test greek yogurt!

Nanight folks, I'm pooped!

No comments: