Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3 of broth...finally.

Almost through the broth...thank goodness. Energy level was fine, hunger didn't exist...again, just slowness in the brain. I had the day off and it started with waking up with no alarm clock, what a treat! Laundry, followed with a photography adventure downtown, a trip to Whole Foods and Kings, ending with a great C3 class with Monika.

I got lots of yummy food for the next phase in this program- food testing. Every other day, a different food will be tested, in company with the many other clean foods we have been eating since the beginning. We can test anything we want...but foods that we love, eat a lot of, and that are in our energy loss category (according to our particular blood type- I'm an A) are encouraged to be on the list. This time around I think my list goes something like this...

Sweet potatoes
Red wine
Chicken
Hummus
Greek yogurt
Nightshades- egg plant, tomato

The list still may go through some adjusting...we shall see.

Hopefully it's not too snowy in the morning...a run is on my agenda.

Nanight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That all sounds yummy... :0)

HEAB said...

Hope the sweet potato and hummus sit well with you Jillian. 2 of my favs. :)