Sunday, August 24, 2008

hotty hotterton...

So...Today, Staci, Dani, Beth and I ran Santa Fe Trail from Baptist Rd down to Woodmen, and holy cow was it stinkin hot! Aside from the sweat in the eyes, and salt on the face, it was nice to run flat at a steady pace. Ended up being 10.72mi. The exertion and heat totally wiped me out the rest of the day...I found a way to muster up enough energy to do the following: watch 'What Women Want' & 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding', laundry, nap, eat (lots), oh yeah, and change my voicemail message on my phone after getting harrased that my voice sounded sexy and seductive...whatever.

I have come to accept this lazy day of nothing knowing I will be busy having lots of fun in Grand Junciton next weekend visiting friends from college for a wedding! :) I am so excited to see everyone that I was so close to for 4 years...oh, I just can't wait!

2 comments:

brownie said...

Remember, after several glasses (or plastic cups anyways) of wine last night, you promised everyone you'd update this more!

brownie said...

Wow, you must be a lightweight!