Wednesday, October 6, 2010

negatives.


I could stare at pictures all day. I look at them, and suddenly I'm placed back in that place, feeling whatever I was experiencing in that very moment. In my desire to stay in the present, pictures help me obtain a second chance if I may have missed it the first time. They remind me of the love I'm surrounded by, the space in between the events that make up my heart... the hopes, the fears, the joys, and the contentment that lies within it.

A life shift is happening, I can feel it. Or maybe my heart is shifting towards something. I don't know. I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen to me. I exist in a battle between two desires: to run away, and to sit and not move. I've spent my lifetime searching for answers, searching for solutions. Maybe it's time I just wait.

No comments: