Sunday, September 5, 2010

[no subject].

It's 6:08am on a Sunday morning. And yes, I'm writing. As usual, not feeling like I have very much blog-worthy things going on right now. Well...maybe it's the fact that I haven't pulled out the camera very much recently so there aren't any visuals to go with the words. CPY Extensions program is wrapping up it's 4th week today...two more left! Recently, I've been all about the music- such a cool part of teaching yoga... for me at least. Weds, Sept 15th, the four of us "extenders" will be teaching a donations-based class as sort of our final hurah! It will be at 6:15p at the Garden of the Gods studio...so please come if you're in town! We've hired 8 new people at the store over the past few weeks in preparation for store #2 up in Northern Colorado Springs and some staff making a departure. Lot's of change going on at CRC these days... exciting change.

It was a very PrAna Christmas for me this week... yay, new clothes! I'm ready for some cooler temps!


Off to the Sunday run with the girls and then some Yin Yoga with Ms. Crowe.

No comments: