Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving craziness/Sunday run...

Sunday's run started at Memorial Park as it was the first Incline Club run of the season. Our Sunday group wasn't sure what we felt like doing, so we just met there and a few of us decided last minute to head into the Garden of the Gods (instead of the Ute Pass/Waldo loop). The weather was perfect and although my legs were sore from the incline the day before, it was a fabulous run!

Jill joined us for breakfast and we've all been wanting to try this new creperie in Manitou Springs for a while...and wow, it was absolutely fantastic! They had savory crepes, sweet crepes and coffee served in pint glasses- very cool. And the best part, all of the crepes are gluten-free! I can't wait to go back and try a few more. Dani and I split the Veggie Crepe (hummus, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, sliced almonds) and the Blitz with pumpkin butter and ricotta. So so yummy! The pictures don't do them justice as I'm still trying to figure out the manual setting indoors (and out as well) with my camera:). It will get there.







Thanksgiving was a wonderful day with family and friends. Good food, big laughs, uncomfortable bellies...priceless memories.





My pretty champagne cooler...


Hanging out from Aunt Jeanne's cabin...she is amazing:).


Baby Kira loves Thanksgiving food too...lots of it!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Another fun Sunday! Love to look at the pictures, even though I was there for a few of them makes me see in a whole new way!