Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday...

So...biking seems to be ok with IT...so I shall continue to do it! :) I have been enjoying my free 1 week pass at Gold's Gym (where mom and ken go)...and it's so nice! They have a huge cardio theater that plays great movies on a huge screen!

I am now counting down the days to Austin and fun with my gals. Staci and I have now decided we will be shaking hands and kissing baby's heads during our walk/jog 1/2 marathon- ha!

Colorado-peeps race pic scheduled for noon at the finish line of Austin...JT says he has a CO flag! Evidence to post in the future:).

2 comments:

HEAB said...

Have fun Jillian! Even if Austin is not your fastest race, at least you'll be in a really cool city. Try and eat at the Hula Hut if you get a chance.

Are far as your IT band goes, have you tried massage therapy at all?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jilly Bean - Two days and counting! This "run" has been a good lesson in "it will be what it is...". More than the day on the road, I am looking forward to good memories, food, and margs!