Friday, November 26, 2010

Letting go.

Ok yes, this could in fact be the longest I've gone without posting since I started this blog back in April of 2008. Whopsies. Guess that's what happens when real life takes over. Real life meaning the little and big things that make up my heart and spirit as well as the to-do's that fill the hours in the day. In my ever-constant quest of true happiness and contentment, the last few months have resulted in both struggle and a very freeing letting-go in many usually controlled aspects of my life. It's pretty amazing what you are given when you open your heart to the unexpected. 

The usual's... CRC north is proving itself with every passing day...pretty neat seeing all of the pieces come together. Teaching yoga is proving more and more comfortable with each class that I teach. Some sculpt and bootcamp classes have weaved their way into the previous weeks... making for fun music, a little more intensity, and maybe an 80's wig.

Coming up... the always-anticipated hilarity and fun that is the CRC Holiday Party, friend's birthdays, Christmas present shopping, and curling up by the fire (that would be Mom & Ken's...hopefully they'll allow it).

1 comment:

brownie said...

I can't believe you drove to starbuck's from your house. It's less than two blocks!